Terms and Conditions Lee
Our Terms and Conditions
- We work on fixed prices and tend not to charge by the hour.The exception to the rules are:If you have been broken in to and you have asked us to attend site but we cannot start work because the police won’t let us. Due to scenes of crimes officers not wanting us to contaminate the area we will charge waiting time.If you have told us its one lock and when we get there it’s more than one lock – this may reflect in a price change.BUT WE WILL ALWAYS GIVE YOU THE FULL PRICE BEFORE WE START
- If you are an OAP tell us you are an OAP (we won’t presume that you are as this could get us in to trouble with the Ladies if we make a mistake)
- NO CALLOUT FEE for booked in non emergency work – however if you call us out for an emergency within the hour or same day service – and you cancel we will charge a call out fee that is in relevance to the price given to you at the time of quoting for the job.
- *Non destructive entry every effort will be made to bypass your lock using non destructive methods – we do not drill locks for profit! Some locks and safes have to be drilled in order to gain entry.
- All prices quoted are plus VAT
- Remember we are a local family firm trying to build a brand within the community. All you have to do is call us and speak to a family member and we will help you all we can.